Trusted by leading mobility providers
Achieve easy storage of vehicle information by establishing a single source of truth.
A lot of digital as well as paper-based vehicle information are present within fleet operators. All these data points are typically distributed within the entire company and hard to access. Required is a single point of truth, a digital vehicle folder, which acts as storage for all vehicle specific information. Fault codes, repair notes, warranty papers and more are all uploaded and stored at the same place, easily accessible whenever needed.
Before: Dispersed data collection & storage
- Different solutions are being used to collect vehicle data points.
- Historical data is not exportable or cannot communicate with other systems.
- Important vehicle documents are not digitized and hard to access.
- Relevant notes (e.g. warrenty) are not taken and therefore money wasted.
After: Unified system for a single point of truth
- One solution that collects by far the largest amount of data on the market.
- Data is easily accessible and can be transmitted via APIs.
- Documents are easily accessible in the digital vehicle folder.
- Notes can be taken for various use cases to ensure important information are not overlooked.
We increase availability and maintenance efficiency of commercial fleets.
Our platform serves diverse needs in vehicle maintenance and planning, fostering effective communication among stakeholders. With continuous updates and innovative features, we strive to elevate the experience and empower all involved, ensuring a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- App available in multiple lanugages
- Real-time fault reporting and interactive chat
- Ensure up-to-date data
- Achieve seamless integration
- Save time and reduce risk of typos
- Manage tasks effectively, minimizing downtime
- Maintain a detailed and accessible maintenance history
- Streamline tasks for time and effort savings
- Transparent oversight of operations
- Data-driven decision making
Implementation process for higher workshop efficiency
Our implementation process is swift and efficient. With dedicated support and reliable partnerships, we strive for seamless implementation, even in situations with constraints on time and human resources.
In our first call, we'll explore your main challenges and present tailored solutions to address them.
In our demo, we walk you through the platform, showcasing actionable insights from your vehicles.
Our hardware components are easy to deploy and our Customer Success team will support you in the set up and implementation.
Our customer success team helps set up and optimize your processes with our platform, addressing questions in regular sessions.
Get in touch with our team.
- Get a clear understanding of our solution in a 30 minutes call
- Explore the benefits of our platform for your use cases
- Understand what makes our solution unique
Frequently asked questions and answers
Yes, in contrast to most manufacturer solutions, AWAKE Mobility provides a multi-brand approach. It not only captures the basic FMS data points, but goes much deeper with remote OBD diagnostics as well as connections to several CAN-bus systems. All in all, our system provides the most vehicle data in the market and allows easy comparison between vehicle brands. No matter if you drive Mercedes, Setra, MAN, Iveco, Solaris or other brands, AWAKE provides you with the necessary insights required.
Our solution enhances workshop processes and improves the efficiency of workshop mechanics. Further cost savings can be achieved through the reduction of damages, spare vehicles, spare parts and vehicle replacements on the road.
Traditional fleet management systems collect data from the standardized FMS interface. FMS data is a limited set of data points which are provided to allow basic fleet management. AWAKE Mobility, however, does not only collect 200 times more data points through various interfaces, but interprets data and provides actionable insights. Additionally, the platform allows to digitize and automate entire end-to-end to processes such as maintenance interval planning or the communication regarding vehicle faults.
Predictive maintenance helps to plan for future technical problems. An artifical intelligence analyses the real-time health status of different components and alerts the mechanics if critical anomalies are detected. This allows to order the right spare parts and plan for maintenace just before a technical problem would interrupt the operations.
Every manufacturer provides a proprietary OBD-diagnostics computer which allows to diagnose error codes of their own vehicles. This requires the bus to visit the workshop in order to be connected to the computer. Remote diagnostics on the other hand, allow to read out error codes remotely. While remote diagnostics identify current faults, predictive maintennace goes one step further and predicts future technical problems. These problems can be pre-identified through continous AI-analyses of raw sensor data.
Explore all the benefits of AWAKE Mobility
Smart decisions require information. AWAKE Mobility is your partner for vehicle data collection and analysis. Our web-based insights integrate seamlessly into your daily processes and accelerate operational efficiency.