Trusted by leading mobility providers
Achieve improved driver communications by receiving digital driver fault reports.
Let's face reality. Historically drivers have been the first people who see, hear or feel problems with the vehicles. However, times have changed. Drivers are often not fluent in the local language anymore and have less technical understanding of the vehicles than in the past. This is why problem reporting has become a challenge. In order to reduce the communication barriers, drivers need a guided fault reporting process in their native language to communicate technical malfunctions.
Before: Communication hurdles with drivers
- Faults in the driver display are being ignored by drivers.
- Faults cannot be verbally explained properly over the phone.
- Paper-based fault reports don't reach their designated recipient and get lost.
- Drivers don't get feedback on the repair status of reported issues and feel ignored.
After: Simple reporting & reliable notifications
- Dashboard users always get informed of relevant faults and can stop the driver if relevant.
- Dashboard users get a clear text translation of fault codes and can support the driver.
- Digital driver reports via the app are always documented in real-time.
- Drivers always get feedback on the repair status of their reported issues and feel valued.
We increase availability and maintenance efficiency of commercial fleets.
Our platform serves diverse needs in vehicle maintenance and planning, fostering effective communication among stakeholders. With continuous updates and innovative features, we strive to elevate the experience and empower all involved, ensuring a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- App available in multiple languages
- Real-time fault reporting
- Interactive chat functionality
- Swift response to urgent matters
- Prevent accidents and breakdowns
- Recieve all fault codes with translation and severity
- Resolve problems swiftly, reducing disruptions
- Cut travel costs and time for on-site visits
- Live bus location tracking
- Get full transparency over your fleet
Implementation process for higher workshop efficiency
Our implementation process is swift and efficient. With dedicated support and reliable partnerships, we strive for seamless implementation, even in situations with constraints on time and human resources.
In our first call, we'll explore your main challenges and present tailored solutions to address them.
In our demo, we walk you through the platform, showcasing actionable insights from your vehicles.
Our hardware components are easy to deploy and our Customer Success team will support you in the set up and implementation.
Our customer success team helps set up and optimize your processes with our platform, addressing questions in regular sessions.
Get in touch with our team.
- Get a clear understanding of our solution in a 30 minutes call
- Explore the benefits of our platform for your use cases
- Understand what makes our solution unique
Frequently asked questions and answers
Yes, in contrast to most manufacturer solutions, AWAKE Mobility provides a multi-brand approach. It not only captures the basic FMS data points, but goes much deeper with remote OBD diagnostics as well as connections to several CAN-bus systems. All in all, our system provides the most vehicle data in the market and allows easy comparison between vehicle brands. No matter if you drive Mercedes, Setra, MAN, Iveco, Solaris or other brands, AWAKE provides you with the necessary insights required.
Our solution enhances workshop processes and improves the efficiency of workshop mechanics. Further cost savings can be achieved through the reduction of damages, spare vehicles, spare parts and vehicle replacements on the road.
Traditional fleet management systems collect data from the standardized FMS interface. FMS data is a limited set of data points which are provided to allow basic fleet management. AWAKE Mobility, however, does not only collect 200 times more data points through various interfaces, but interprets data and provides actionable insights. Additionally, the platform allows to digitize and automate entire end-to-end to processes such as maintenance interval planning or the communication regarding vehicle faults.
Predictive maintenance helps to plan for future technical problems. An artifical intelligence analyses the real-time health status of different components and alerts the mechanics if critical anomalies are detected. This allows to order the right spare parts and plan for maintenace just before a technical problem would interrupt the operations.
Every manufacturer provides a proprietary OBD-diagnostics computer which allows to diagnose error codes of their own vehicles. This requires the bus to visit the workshop in order to be connected to the computer. Remote diagnostics on the other hand, allow to read out error codes remotely. While remote diagnostics identify current faults, predictive maintennace goes one step further and predicts future technical problems. These problems can be pre-identified through continous AI-analyses of raw sensor data.
Explore all the benefits of AWAKE Mobility
Smart decisions require information. AWAKE Mobility is your partner for vehicle data collection and analysis. Our web-based insights integrate seamlessly into your daily processes and accelerate operational efficiency.